OpenCities Planner Next is scheduled to completely replace Legacy by the end of the year.
Right now, here’s where we are at:
OpenCities Planner Offline supporting Next portals & projects – Preparing for Beta Test by invitation. If you have an Offline license, you are eligible for the Beta Test.
Missing legacy features currently in development:
- Interactions: FadeIn/FadeOut, Distance visibility
- Search: Admin & frontend UI
- Dialogue: Export submissions
Missing legacy features soon to start development:
- 3D model export
- Default setting for graphic profile and interface
- Integrated News & Support system
Once these features are implemented, we’ll start the migration process of projects from Legacy to Next.
// The OpenCities Planner team